Sales Service Representative
Draco Hygienic Products Inc. (Draco) provides solutions for the away from home restroom needs with our proprietary brands, including Piexo®, Eversoft® and 2ply+®. Serving industries ranging from Jan/San, hospitality, healthcare to food service, manufacturing to office buildings.
Please email your resume -> email@example.com
What would you do on an average day?
• Develop qualified leads for our portfolio of Draco products.
• Perfect your communication style (phone/email/social media/skype).
• Track your activity in Draco's CRM system; Odoo.com.
• Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Be a team player. We’re all about the team & company culture.
• Problem Solving.
• Introduce our innovative products to the world.
What kind of person makes a good Draco Sales Service Rep?
• You’re not afraid to talk on the phone! After all, you’ll be spreading the words daily. (phone/email/social media/skype).
• You’re customer-focused and persistent. It’s all about listening to customer needs and providing solutions.
• You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• You’re not afraid of technology and to try new things and concepts.
You may be wondering, “What’s in it for ME?”
• An amazing opportunity to be part of the Draco Family from the ground up.
• Base pay + Sales Incentive Plan • Comprehensive Benefits Plan.
• A career with opportunity for advancement. We love to take the elevator down and pick you back up if you are willing to step in.
• Draco Swag!
Do you have what it takes?
• Basic Qualifications: An open heart and positive attitude.
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Preferred Qualifications: Sales experience.
• Experience interacting with customers in person or over the phone.